Sunday, May 9, 2010

We built this city

I'm a bit lazy but I have saturday in pictures! Saturday was all about shopping at Macy's and then, the Golden Gate Bridge because I have to see the nice places here in San Francisco. I'm actually alright with Macy's, Bloomingdale's and Forever 21 but my aunts have a different idea.

Afterwards, the GPS system got us a bit confused so we didn't get the chance to go to the Exploratorium of Fine Arts. Maybe next time? My aunt drove through Lombard St. (Real Estate equity heaven!!!) though and that's quite an achievement for her. :D
Golden Gate Garden
Hello!
Golden Gate BridgeCousin
Golden Gate Bridge! Yay.
Godiva fun
The highlight of my day: Godiva's chocolate dipped strawberries.
Clothes
No color. Hahaha. :)
Presidio
Presidio. I want to live somewhere near here someday, maybe in Richardson. So cute.
Flowers
Boys
Cute boys come out on a saturday too. :D
Couple
Such a lovely Asian couple ♥
Cute boy on the bridge
Again, cute boys come out on a saturday. Hahaha.
Cute boy
Using my cousin Victor as a prop. Jaz keedeng.
Hehehe
Hello! This guy was with his mommy and is the sweetest son ever. Awww.
Monk
Caught a Monk in the bike trail...
Wedgie
...who later transcended his being by picking a wedgie. Hahaha. I am gonna get in trouble. :O

Lazy sunday today. The aunts are doing their respective chores and I think we're just doing the groceries. Later, we have to get ready for work at 0100am. I hope the ballot count goes well all over the world :| Weekends here whizz by just like that. :(

Philippines, you are in my heart and mind. Choose well.
Mothers, I hope you had a happy day.