Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Hours

IMG_4570
IMG_4573
IMG_4576_picnik
IMG_4580
IMG_4581

IMG_4583_picnik
Some photos from the drive back home tonight. I thought the night lights were pretty because they were kind of subdued. We left the office past 08:00 because everybody--from Ambassador to intern--had to attend a seminar on domestic violence. I found out a hundred texts from someone is a form of domestic violence. Stalking, here, is an example of domestic violence. I'm learning bit by bit. Consular work is alright, but I still dream of policy-making and the political stuff (only FSOs do that kind of work). Le sigh. I am young. There is still time.

Hello. It's still a Wednesday here. Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone.

PS: My cousin Victor made a Valentine card for my dad a few months ago. I read it just now. "I wish you were here so you can watch me pass fifth grade. How is it in heaven?" Cute. :)

Hey, Pa.. I wish you were here too. :) (Also, hi to my sister, Reina) :D I love you, Bem!