Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Take me to the movies

The movies I watch range from crappy to purely sentimental. Here's what I've been watching these last two days. No titles. Just frames. You can guess what they are! Some are really amazing, some are just stuff I watch for the cast. Hahaha. It's so easy, especially the Hugh Grant movies. :)

Today at work was fine. I did a lot of guest list work for the Independence day festival (Took up most of my time the whole day but I'm only too happy to find out where important people live. HAHA I KID, I KID!) and some releasing at the Consular area. I'm pretty sure I lost a hundred egg cells through running the copier machine for an hour and gained a gazillion more pounds (and potential free radicals) because there's yet another food festival at work tonight. Somehow, I feel more Filipino whenever I'm at the office than when I'm at home or anywhere else. Maybe it's the extra effort to promote and preserve Filipino culture, or maybe it's the endless eating. I don't know why we eat so much but whatever, it makes me happy.

Aaah, I need sleep. Good night everybody!!!