Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Love Your Smile


Duplicatekey found this gem of a singer and since Keishia's one of the very few people whose musical taste I greatly respect (and love!), it is uncanny that I fawn over him too. This song is good plus there's Audrey Tatou in the video so you know it's not just a song, it's one of them SONGS (the kind that makes it big because it's spectacular and people know it). I checked out some of Charlie Winston's songs on Youtube and so far I love Like A Hobo and I'm Old-Fashioned. I'm still on a Sondre Lerche phase so it's hard for me to transition back to love songs with a lot of soul but I'm going to get there.

Also updated my Hypem account while I sat reading FPA's page on US-China security relations. I seem to have a fascination for American-Asian affairs and East Asian conflict resolution but I'm not sure I'm cut-out for comparative politics. Let us see, but I earnestly believe it's an ideal field of specialization. Now if only I get to specialize.. (HA! And by HA! I do not mean a laughing HA! I mean a HA! That's Where The Cookie Crumbles kind of HA!)

HA!