Thursday, March 11, 2010

Diplomat's Son


It's time for Music Thursdays! (Today is Thesis Thursdays too, but the sooner I forget that, the better!)

I've been updating my Tumblr almost everyday because micro-blogging is vital for inconsistent bloggers like me. I thought I'd give Oh! Octopus a chance, except I really want this to be an over-all slightly intellectual, somewhat pretentious kind of blog. You know, the kind that contains all your lies, your truths, your half-truths and the very sophomoric prose you could fit in between? Yes! A good, psychologically unstable friend has also remarked that Oh! Octopus entitles me to call my readers my "Pussies", just like Lady Gaga's Little Monsters. I don't want to but I will keep that in mind when I turn fifty-two and is the failed standard bearer of the Liberal Party. I might start a talk show. Ha! A girl's gotta dream. Back to the blogging benjarong business, pseudointellectualism cannot be the case anymore since I have very little patience for propriety and have no limits when it comes to privacy and personal space. So instead, let me share a very shaky, A10 V8 quality video of Vampire Weekend's Diplomat's Son. It's a shallow and measly attempt at updating this site but it's also my favorite song from Contra. I totally love Ezra Koenig in all his indie high horse, preppy goodness and the band's catchy beats that could kill. Enjoy! :)