Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Be careful, you fool


Hell No - Sondre Lerche & Regina Spektor

There is too much talent in this song. Regina Spektor and the tantalizing Sondre Lerche collaborated on this track for the movie Dan In Real Life. I think they did a superb job. I know Sondre Lerche is already married to a model from Norway but they have such strong chemistry, I totally feel for Regina Spektor getting a little shy and giddy in this video. She looks so cute and so embarrassed but I know she can't help it! Who can blame her?:)

This song is beautiful. I like the lyrics a lot, it's sweet and a cautionary tale of when love goes awry. I like the way they're just exchanging thoughts in the song, it kind of reminds me of You and I by Ingrid Michaelson, except this one's better. It's wonderful! Play that video and when you're done, scoot over to my Tumblr because I uploaded the track there too (just for clearer listening and supreme visualizing) :) Bring on the smiles!

I know I was out of line
You were way out of your mind
Wrapped up in my reveries
Causing all this misery

Hear me out
If ever there's a chance in heaven (or in hell)
To slowly forget the past and the bandage

Be careful you fool, there are certain rules
Even for a fellow like you
But don't be alarmed, no one gets harmed
I will never go, babe, hell no

Maybe I was in the dark
But why'd you have to steal my heart?
Well, I didn't plan to go berserk
Baby, you were such a jerk

Well just hear me out
I can't believe the things I said (I know!)
I obviously was removed from my senses

♥ ♥ ♥