Monday, October 4, 2010

I got the world in my hand, the masterplan


I've been listening to (and loving!) this track the whole day. It's just really good and I believe we haven't had something like this in a while. Kanye West (YEEZY!), Kid Cudi, John Legend, Lloyd Banks, Pusha T and Ryan Leslie in one track! How awesome is that? I thought it was an homage to gorgeous models at first but when I listened to the song, I realized it was written for the homegirls! FINALLY, NO? *virtual high-fives all around!* Why Christian Dior when the megabrand is really spelled as Cristian? I don't know, I guess spelling it as such is just a lawsuit waiting to happen or a profit waiting to be divided. What I do know is that I really, really, really like this song. Drake and Swizz Beatz' Fancy might be my current favorite (I just love Fancy! Intelligent too/Ooh, you're my sweetheart/I've always liked my women book and street smart/) but this song comes a really close second. I uploaded them for kicks. Go get 'em! They're just sooooo good.

Some girls just walk in the light. Indeed.