Monday, October 11, 2010

Pour Un Garçon Français

I'm re-posting this entry from dancelikeweusedto, even if I've reblogged it on tumblr. What's the use of having so many social networking sites if I can't waste online space? I'm also re-posting because a.) it's my favorite music blog and b.) I have no time to write about the uneventful phenomena that is my life. Also, I really, really, really like this entry because it is dedicated to me and my (unrealistic love for) Yoann Gourcuff. I am as self-involved as self-involved goes but does it really matter? Of course not, as long as it amounts to good music between your ears. Thank you, Keishia. My week is made. (I can't wait for it to end. It's only a monday, go figure!)

dancelikeweusedto:


Album cover (L-R): Gaspard Ulliel, Louis Garrel and Yoann Gourcuff aka prominent Frenchmen whose intense stares got girls saying, "Oh mon dieu! Oui oui, prenez-moi!"

1. Moi Je Joue by Brigitte Bardot
2. Tout Doucement by Feist
3. Tu Es Beau by Yelle
4. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
5. Tongue Tied by Charlie Winston
6. La Liste by Rose
7. Like A Star by Corinne Bailey Rae
8. Le Ciel Dans Une Chambre by Carla Bruni
9. Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
10. Little Bit by Lykke Li
11. La Vie En Rose by Edith Piaf


'Pour Un Français Garçon' is a compilation of French love songs. I made a few exceptions by including some English songs to lengthen and complete this mix. This mix is for Reisha and her petit ami, Yoann Gourcuff. And to everyone who's hang up on a French guy. Pour moi, c'est Gaspard Ulliel.

Bisous,
Ton amie Keishia

P.S. I messed up with the grammar, it's supposed to be 'garçon français', but whatever, right? I don't want to redo everything.