Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello, Wisconsin

Hello! I have to fly 806++ miles (pretty much the whole day) tomorrow from Chicago to Washington, D.C. to New York so I'm trying to keep myself awake despite the threat of a rather phantom, splitting headache. I like to sleep while in flight, that's why. So, instead of sleeping time off, I'll post pictures instead.

Here are some of my photos from Blue Harbor in Sheybogan, Wisconsin. It's a recreational destination with a water park, pools and a beach front. We stayed in one of the villas over looking the very cold Lake Michigan and because of the fog, the whole place got that Shutter Island feel all over it. Remember the lighthouse paranoia from that movie? Exactly. Conspiracy theories aside, a peaceful and tranquil place like this calls for many emo moments as captured below. It's a nice place. Very soothing and relaxing. Of course, I read most of the time because if it's relaxation you want from me, you have to hand me a book. Thankfully, the pages didn't stop me from snapping a few photos of such an excellent place. :)
IMG_7806IMG_7805IMG_7799IMG_7796IMG_7794IMG_7791IMG_7925IMG_7924IMG_7926
IMG_7808

And of course.. not to miss:
IMG_7820
Some candy.

That is all. Hello, Wisconsin!!!