Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Part of that world

IMG_6957
My aunt took me to Orlando (about two hours from where we stay) last week :) We stayed there for two days, one theme park everyday. Upon planning my trip here in Florida, I had mentioned that I wanted to go to the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It turns out that would be a horrible idea as crowds, both tourists and locals, flock to Islands of Adventure just to sneak a little peek. It would be best to just leave that part of Universal out of the itinerary and come back when the hype is over. The Potterhead in me agrees (because I did come here with a burning fervor to see Shamu, and no one else) :)

I really enjoyed eventhough I was not able to come inside Hogsmeade and the Hogwarts castle:) My love for virtual wastelands of all things cute will never end. As such, I will always be a Simpsons and I Love Lucy fan. Here are some of my photos:
IMG_6972
IMG_6973
IMG_7006
IMG_7008
IMG_7062
IMG_7063
IMG_7077
IMG_7072
IMG_7109
I tried omitting pictures with me in it because you don't really need that. I did include, mainly for my pleasure, a few of the stranger shots I took during the day. And I do take stranger photos wherever I go, sometimes in a manner that is rather very conspicuous.
IMG_7086
IMG_7098
IMG_7111
Yeah, I am creepy. And slightly jealous of carefree, confident girls here in America. Also, if you will notice, most of my stuff are in black and/or white. I'm sorry, I am a lazy dresser.

On day two, I got in touch with my inner Ariel and explored the wonders of the sea. I really like going to aquariums wherever I am, which you would know if you've known me for a long time now. I think Sea World was the highlight of my trip, pretty much. It is my own version of Disneyland. :)
IMG_7169
IMG_7196
IMG_7219
IMG_7119
IMG_7162
IMG_7236
IMG_7243
IMG_7256
IMG_7330IMG_7332IMG_7338IMG_7334
Some of these pictures may have come up on Tumblr already but why the heck not make a double copy? Heehee. :) On our third day, we went on a foodie trip to find Ming's Bistro but when we got there, I got so overwhelmed by the dimsum that I forgot to take pictures. I fail (or rule, whichever) at life like that.

So there. Today we're going to an Antique store and then a nice dinner out, Southern style. Creole cooking and all the other good stuff! Fried everything! Including cheesecake! Hahaha!