Sunday, August 28, 2011

Eat, move, learn

An amazing journey caught on film: Rick Merecki, Tim White & Andrew Lees were commissioned by STA Australia to showcase the beauty of the world. They write,

"3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage. All to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films = A trip of a lifetime."

Watch their epic journey crammed into minutes. My favorite is, naturally, the video for Eat but Move and Learn also have a magical feel of their own.

I am jealous, most definitely. Getting paid to eat and travel around the world is my ultimate dream job. See, videos like these are the reason why I'm strongly motivated to see the world for myself and "grab it by the balls". One day, one day.