Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life, lately

Life, lately or an effort to document the past few weeks in a small photo (Family moments not included). May also be: In which I muse about how much I miss eating out and having fun with my beloved group.

Lifelately

Between school and work, I don't have that much time to meet up with friends so whenever I get the chance to, it brings me so much happiness. You can tell that I miss them because I almost never wax philosophical about how much my friends make me look forward to the future and to becoming a more accomplished person, in general. Of course, my family drives me to excel all the time but seeing friends work their way to the top just like myself is a whole different story. So here's to friends--old and new, to friends who will stay in my life for a long time and to friends just passing by. Here's to friends, period. :)